2 pkg Jell-O Gelatin Mix (any kind but strawberry is the best kind)
1 tub (8 oz.) Original Cool Whip
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Mix the Jell-O with water (as directed on pkg.) and stir continually or until mix is dissolved. Refrigerate half way. Do not refrigerate completely or it won't be good.
3) After it is half way done take it out. Take the Cool Whip and mix it into the Jell-O.
5) Refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.