1/2 cup fat free cholesterol free egg product or 3 egg whites
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice/or bottled lemon juice
2 teaspoon baking powder
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Spray unheated skillet or griddle with cooking spray; then heat over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F.
2. Stir all ingredients until blended. Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
3. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.