1. In blender container, combine all ingredients except bread; blend until smooth, pour into pie pan.
2. Heat skillet or griddle over medium heat. Lightly grease hot skillet. Soak bread in banana mixture, turning to coat both sides.
3. Place bread in skillet and cook until golden brown, turning once. If desired, serve with butter, additional sliced fresh bananas and maple syrup.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.