1. Beat egg in medium bowl. Add all remaining patty ingredients; mix well. Shape into 4 patties, about 3/4-inch thick.
2. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add patties; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
3. In small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients, mix well. Serve tuna patties with sauce and if desired, additional pickle relish.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.