1 can (10 ounce) diced tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro (or mild diced tomatoes with green chilies)
1/4 cup water
2 cups instant rice
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Combine in medium saucepan: beans, tomatoes (undrained) and water.
2. Cover and bring to boil on medium-high.
3. Stir in rice. Cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.