1. In a saucepan bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil. Stir in rice. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, season pork chops with the garlic powder, ground black pepper and seasoned salt to taste. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the onion and garlic in the olive oil for 5 minutes. Add the chops, browning well on both sides.
3. Add 3/4 cup water, reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Move chops to one side and add the tomato soup and remaining 1/2 cup water. Simmer for 5 to 7 more minutes, and then add the cooked rice, stirring well. Allow to heat through, about 5 more minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.