1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
1 cup shredded Swiss or mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
1 can diced jalapenos or chilies (4 ounces)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
2. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through.
3. Serve with your favorite dippers.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.