1. Line the inside outer edge of a 13x9-inch baking pan or casserole dish with the biscuits. Lay the chicken breasts in the middle. Pour the gravy over the chicken and the biscuits.
2. Drain carrots and pour over the chicken. Sprinkle seasonings to taste. Cover with foil; poke a few holes in the foil.
3. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 30 minutes, then uncover and bake till golden brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.