2 cups fresh vegetables (try green peppers, zucchini, carrots, broccoli, or any veggies in season)
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tablespoon oil
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Prepare rice according to directions on package.
2. Wash and prepare all vegetables. Heat oil in skillet. Stir-fry onion for 3 minutes. Add vegetables and stir-fry until crisp-tender.
5. Add soy sauce, pepper and garlic powder. Serve over hot brown rice.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.