1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a small saucepan combine sugar, soy sauce, water, honey, ginger and garlic; bring to a boil.
2. Wash chicken in cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Line a shallow baking pan with foil; arrange wings in dish. Pour soy mixture over wings. Turn wings to coat.
3. Bake, uncovered, for 35 min or until juices run clear, spooning sauce over wings every 10 minutes. Remove wings to serving plate. Spoon any remaining sauce over wings, if desired. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.