1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix 1 cup sugar, cornstarch and salt in a large bowl. Add egg and almond extract; mix well. Add peach slices to bowl; toss gently to coat with sugar mixture. Arrange peach slices in pie crust.
2. For topping, combine 1/4 cup sugar, brown sugar and flour in a small bowl. Cut in margarine, using pastry blender or 2 knives, until crumbly. Sprinkle topping over peaches.
3. Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.