1 tub (8 oz.) strawberry light cream cheese spread
1 box (2.1 oz.) frozen baked mini phyllo dough shells, at room temperature
1 tub Cool Whip (optional)
1 pt (12 oz.) small ripe strawberries, rinsed
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Spoon cream cheese spread into a pastry bag or large sturdy food bag fitted with a star piping tip. Pipe into phyllo shells.
2. Top tarts with a spoonful of Cool Whip.
3. Slice each of 15 berries about 3 times form tip almost to top. Fan slices; place on filling. Serve immediately.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.