1. Wash fish, pat dry with paper toweling. Cut into serving pieces.
2. In small bowl, combine egg and milk. Dip fish in mixture, and coat with flour, cornmeal or cracker crumbs. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat skillet, uncovered at 325 degrees F. Melt butter. Place coated fish fillets in skillet. Fry fish until golden brown, about 6 to 8 minutes. Turn fish only once.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.