1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 1 1/2-quart casserole. Spread one side of each slice bread with butter. Layer bread slices, buttered sides up, in casserole; sprinkle with cinnamon. Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl; mix in granulated sugar, vanilla and salt. Stir in milk; pour over bread.
2. Place casserole in pan of very hot water (1 inch deep). Cover casserole loosely with aluminum foil. Bake 20 minutes; remove foil. Continue baking 35 to 40 minutes longer or until knife inserted 1 inch from edge of casserole comes out clean. (Cover with foil if top gets too brown.)
3. Remove casserole from hot water. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm. Store covered in refrigerator.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.