1-2 tsp Cajun seasoning (can be omitted if you don't like it spicy)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cut up the onion and fresh mushrooms. Set mushrooms aside. In a large skillet, add Boca Meat, apple juice, basil, and Cajun seasoning. Heat this for a couple of minutes. Then add canned mushrooms and onions.
2. While the meat mixture is cooking put the pitas in the oven at 350°F for about 3 minutes on each side. This way they will be toasty. The meat mixture is done when the onions are soft.
3. Open the pitas and put about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of meat mixture in the pita, add some cheese, and top with some fresh mushrooms.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.