1) Wash chicken & remove the skin, put to boil (estimate the amount of water cover the chicken or more) boil for 10 minutes.
2) Soak the Chinese mushroom, drain the water. Wash the Chinese Berry. Add Chinese mushroom, Chinese berry & button mushroom to chicken.
3) Reduce heat, put to low and boil for 1 1/2 hours. The soup is sweet & chicken is tender.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.