1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add tea bag and cinnamon stick, and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Remove tea bag. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Stir in orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
3. Pour mixture into pitcher, and add remaining 4 cups water. Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs if desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.