Various coatings such as toasted chopped pecans, coconut, powdered sugar, cocoa or small candy pieces
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Combine chocolate chips and cream in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100 %) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
2. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
3. Roll mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in coating. Cover; store in refrigerator.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.