1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-in. chunks
1 small onion, chopped
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 can (15 ounces) black or kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 medium tomato, chopped
1/2 cup salsa
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 cups cooked Minute Rice, prepared
1/2 cup sour cream
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-heat. Add the chicken, onions, and garlic, and saute for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring until the chicken is browned on all sides.
2. Stir in the beans, tomato, salsa, salt, and pepper. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through and no pink remains in the chicken.
3. Spoon over warm rice, if desired, and serve with dollop of sour cream.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.