1. Pour chicken broth (3 of them) into medium pan, and bring it to hi-heat. Add chicken breast fillets and cook for 15 minutes until it's done. Turn to lo-heat. Pull out the chicken, set aside until it's cool.
2. Finely chop the chicken, and add it back to the soup. Add asparagus, sesame oil and Chinese cooking wine. Cook in medium-heat for another 5 minutes.
3. Combine cornstarch and water while stirring the soup well. Add cornstarch mixture to the soup to thicken your soup. Stop when you think it's thick enough. Add egg. Serve with grated carrot (1 tsp. per serving), green onion and Maggie Seasoning Sauce (1 tsp. per serving).
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.