1/2 lb big squid (body only, available in Asian market)
1 Tbsp lime juice
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
3/4 in ch (2 cm*) ginger, grated
1 red chili
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Clean the squid, and cut into 1/2 inch (1 cm) pieces. Brush with lime juice, and let it rest for 30 minutes.
2. In medium skillet, add oil and cook garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
3. Put in squid and the rest of ingredients. Cook it until squid is done and there is no water.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.