1) Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper and dredge them in flour.
2) In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over med-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown on each side, about 2 min per side. Transfer chicken to platter and keep warm.
3) Add the chicken broth and garlic to the skillet. Bring broth to a boil and reduce it by half. Add lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley and capers. Simmer for 30 seconds and pour sauce over chicken. Serve immediately.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.