4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (5 oz. each)
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/3 cup sour cream or milk
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Have a 13 x 9-inch baking dish ready. Mix stuffing mix, butter and 1 1/2 cups hot water in a large bowl; set aside.
2) Arrange chicken in baking dish. Mix soup and sour cream until blended. Spread evenly over chicken, then top with stuffing mixture.
3) Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.