1 tub Cool Whip any variety (preferably strawberry), thawed
1 cup shredded coconut
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Take a large bowl with cover (or a very large plate), preferably. Prepare strawberry gelatin according to package directions.
2. Put angel food cake on bowl cover (or a very large plate). Slit sides of angel food cake, DO NOT cut through to bottom, spread cake aside slightly. Stuff center with quartered strawberries. Take bowl, with cover, place upside bowl over cover (or a very large plate). With bowl over cover (or a very large plate) proceed to turn over Angel Food Cake so it is upside down in bowl. Now take the prepared strawberry gelatin, pour into bowl. Put into refrigerator, let set overnight.
3. Next day reverse the process of turning angel food cake out of the bowl. Take the cover (or a very large plate) and turn the angel food cake right side up again. Coat with a thick layer of your favorite Cool Whip Varity. Sprinkle shredded coconut on Cool Whip. Put back in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.