1) Preheat oven to 250°F. Combine granulated sugar, sugar substitute and cocoa powder in small bowl. Beat egg whites in small bowl on high speed of electric mixer until foamy. Add vanilla, cream of tartar, almond extract and salt; beat until soft peaks form. Add sugar mixture, 1 Tbsp. at a time, beat till stiff peak forms.
2) Line baking sheet with foil. Spoon 15 equal mounds of egg white mixture onto foil. Sprinkle with almonds.
3) Bake 1 hour. Turn oven off but do not open oven door. Leave puffs in oven 2 hours longer or until dry. Remove from oven; cool completely.
4) Stir fruit spread and spoon about 1/2 tsp. onto each meringue just before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.