2 cans (15-ounce each) black beans, drained and rinsed
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
Chopped red bell pepper (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut the bell pepper in half lengthwise, discarding seeds and membranes. Place the bell pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet, and flatten with hand. Broil for 5 minutes or until blackened. Place the bell pepper in a zip-top plastic bag, and seal. Let stand for 5 minutes, and peel. Place the bell pepper and the next 12 ingredients (bell pepper through garlic) in a food processor, and process until smooth.
3. Spoon into bowl, and garnish with chopped bell pepper, if desired.
4. Serve with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.