1. Chop all vegetables into quarters about the same size. Broil the tomatoes, tomatillos, onion, and jalapenos until charred.
2. Place cilantro into food processor and chop finely and place aside.
3. Chop vegetables up in processor until desired size. Add cilantro, whisking as you go. Add salt and pepper. Whisk and chill.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.