1. Brown hamburger in large skillet. In separate pan cook rice. In large pot par boil peppers for 5 minutes.
2. Mix hamburger and rice together. Take peppers out of pot and slice in half. Lay them flat side by side in large 13 x 9 pan. Spoon in mixture of rice and hamburger. Pour can of sauce over peppers and top with mozzarella cheese.
3. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes uncovered or until cheese is lightly browned.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.