1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream, divided
1 pkg shredded Colby & Monterey jack cheese, divided
1/4 cup chopped cilantro, divided
12 flour tortillas (6 to 8 inch)
1 1/2 cups thick 'n chunky salsa
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Mix chicken, soup, 1/2 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of cheese and 3 Tbsp. of cilantro.
2. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam sides down, in greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with salsa and remaining cheese; cover.
3. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Serve with remaining sour cream.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.