1 package tortellini (cheese, vegetable, or tofu filled)
1 can cream of asparagus or cream of broccoli soup
1-2 cups of 3 different vegetables (fresh or frozen and thawed)
3 cups Kraft Monterey Jack Cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Cook tortellini according to package instructions.
2) Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Layer 1/2 tortellini on bottom of dish. Spread 1/2 cream of asparagus or broccoli soup on top of tortellini. Layer 1/2 different vegetables on top. Layer 1/3 cheese on top of vegetables. Continue layering in that order.
3) Bake uncovered at 350°F for 35-45 minutes or until cooked through and cheese is melted.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.