2 slices KRAFT Fat Free Cheese (American, cheddar, or white for your tastes)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Boil the mushrooms, onions, broccoli until the onion is almost transparent and tip the pot until the excess water is eliminated.
2. Spray the bottom of your pan with Pam and allow to heat up (medium heat), then pour in the vegetables from prior step. Add a dash of salt, the onion powder, and 1/2 Tbsp. garlic powder. When almost all the excess water has evaporated via steam, add the tomatoes and the rest of the garlic powder. Pour out into another bowl and slightly wipe the bottom of the pan with a paper towel.
3. Whisk the eggs and milk together until foamy and light. Add a dash of salt and whisk it for a few seconds more. Spray the bottom of the pan with PAM again, wait till heated up, then slowly pour the eggs in. Pour all the previously sauteed ingredients onto half of the omelet. Sprinkle parsley on top. Cover and allow to sit until eggs are almost cooked through. Allow some of the uncooked eggs to flow underneath after 5 minutes or so, or until almost cooked through.
4. Add one slice of cheese on top of the veggie side. Fold the empty side over the veggie side. Place the second slice on top and sprinkle pepper to taste. Shovel out the omelet with your spatula onto plate and enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.