1 box (12-ounce) fettuccine pasta (or your choice)
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Melt butter in medium pan over medium heat. Add cream, garlic powder, and pepper and simmer for 10-12 min. or until thick.
2. At the same time bring 4-6 quarts water to boil and add pasta.
3. When Alfredo sauce has reached desired consistency, stir in parmesan cheese
4. When pasta is cooked drain. Serve pasta on plates with Alfredo sauce poured over the top.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.