1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
2 tablespoons sour cream
4 medium green onions, chopped (1/4 cup)
2 package s (17.3 oz. each) frozen puff pastry, thawed
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix all ingredients except pastry.
2. Cut pastry into circles with 2 1/2 to 3 inch round cookie cutter or pastry wheel. Spoon about 1 rounded teaspoon ham mixture on center of each circle; brush edges with water. Fold each circle over filling, pressing edges to seal.
3. Place in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 by 10 1/2 by 1 inch. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.