1. Hard boil the eggs. Peel the eggs, cut in half lengthwise and put yolk in bowl. Set the egg halves aside on a serving tray.
2. Mash the yolks with a fork and add the remaining ingredients (except paprika).
3. Spoon evenly into egg whites. Garnish with paprika.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.