1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders, cut into 1-inch pieces
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In small bowl, combine soup mix, bread crumbs and spices. Dip chicken in bread crumb mixture until evenly coated.
2. On lightly greased baking sheet, arrange chicken; drizzle with butter.
3. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.