1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Dip pork chops in oil. Batter in bread crumbs, garlic, and onion.
2. Place a small amount of cheese and tomato slices in center of battered pork chop. Roll pork chop up into a roll. Put 1/8 cup of oil in the bottom of pan (prevents the chop from sticking).
3. Place in oven and bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 25 minutes depending on the thickness of pork chops. (Thin chops take around 15 minutes.)
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.