1 can (4 ounce) chopped pimiento, drained and divided
1 can (10 ounce) golden mushroom soup
1/3 cup sour cream
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 can (3 ounce) French-fried onions, divided
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease large casserole dish. Combine vegetables, half the pimiento, soup, sour cream, pepper, half the fried onions and half the cheese in a bowl; mix.
2. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
3. Sprinkle remaining fried onions and cheese on top of casserole. Bake for 5 minutes longer.
4. Remove casserole from oven sprinkle with remaining pimiento. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.