1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Score ham, and stud with the whole cloves. Place ham in foil lined pan.
2. In the top half of a double boiler, heat the corn syrup, honey and butter. Keep glaze warm while baking ham.
3. Brush glaze over ham, and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Baste ham every 10 to 15 minutes with the honey glaze. During the last 4 to 5 minutes of baking, turn on the broiler to caramelize the glaze. Remove from oven, and let sit a few minutes before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.