1 cup sliced strawberries (get about 5 extra strawberries for decoration)
2 slice d kiwis
1 can pineapple chunks
1 cup blueberries (save about 10 blueberries to decorate)
1 cup chocolate chips (or carob chips) (save a small handful for decoration)
1/2 cup seedless raspberry syrup and anything else that looks tasty in the pantry
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Make each pudding with 1 1/2 cups of skim milk and one container of Fat Free Cool Whip.
2. Then get a trifle dish (or any large glass bowl will work) and begin the layering. Start with 1/2 the cubed pound cake, 1/2 of each of the fruit, 1/2 the chips, and pour 1/4 cup of syrup over the top. Top with chocolate pudding mix. Repeat layering. Top with vanilla pudding mix. Decorate the top with the extra fruit and chips.
3. Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.