1. Preheat oven to 425°F. In large mixing bowl, combine sugars, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg; mix well. Sprinkle lemon juice over apples. Toss to coat. Stir sugar mixture into apples.
2. Pour fruit into ungreased 9-inch square baking dish. Dot with margarine. Roll pasty into a 10-inch square and place over top of filling. Fold edges of pasty under to fit just inside baking dish. Make steam vents.
3. Bake until juice is bubbly and apples are tender, about 1 hour.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.