1 package puff pastry, thawed, and cut into 3" circles
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and keep drippings in pan. Saute onion, bell pepper, celery, and garlic in drippings. Add Creole seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Saute for about 8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender but not completely soft. Add cream cheese and pepper cheese. Stir until melted. Add crawfish tails and any juice with tails. Stir to combine. Remove stuffing to bowl.
2. Take each puff pastry round and press out slightly to widen a little. To Assemble: put one puff pastry round on table, add 1- 1 1/2 tsp. filling to round, fold over and seal pastry, place on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with all rounds.
3. Bake 400°F for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.