1/2 cup sour cream (I do not recommend low fat or fat free)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Brown ground beef with onion and seasonings until no longer pink. Add the gravy and mushrooms and allow to come to a simmer over med-low heat.
3. With sour cream in a separate bowl, add about 1/4 cup of the hot beef mixture and mix completely. Transfer the sour cream mixture back in to pan and blend with rest of beef. Simmer 5 more minutes. Serve over pasta. ENJOY!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.