1. Cut the carrots into 3-inch sticks ahead of time. Place the carrot sticks in a plastic bag and chill for 22 minutes.
2. Arrange carrot sticks in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
3. While carrot cooks, combine all of the other ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 1 minute. Pour lemon juice mixture over carrot sticks and toss. Garnish with lemon zest.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.