1. Prepare manicotti shells according to pkg. directions; set aside.
2. Saute bacon in large saute pan until crisp and then reserve 1-2 Tbsp. bacon drippings in pan and remove bacon to paper towel to drain. Saute the diced bell pepper, onion and garlic in the reserved bacon drippings just until tender.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the ricotta cheese, eggs, parmesan, sauteed veggies, salt, pepper, oregano, basil and garlic powder. Dice the bacon and add to cheese mix.
4. Pour 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Stuff manicotti shells with prepared ricotta mix and place in single layer in baking dish. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce. Top with shredded mozzarella.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F uncovered 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.