1 lb mild pork sausage, browned, crumbled and drained
1 dozen eggs, scrambled
1 lb Swiss cheese, shredded
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour 1 stick of melted butter on baking sheet. Place 6 sheets phyllo dough on baking sheet. Cover with damp towel to keep from drying out.
2. Mix together in large bowl, sausage and eggs. Place in center of phyllo lengthwise leaving about 3 inches all round. Bring edges up over filling. Sprinkle with shredded Swiss cheese. Using 6 more sheets of phyllo, cover taking care to tuck the edges under to enclose the filling completely. Brush entire surface with second stick of melted butter.
3. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Slice and serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.