1. Place dried mushrooms in a medium bowl and cover with 1 cup boiling water. Let stand 15 minutes. Drain mushrooms through a paper towel-lined sieve, reserving soaking liquid. Rinse mushrooms to remove any leftover grit and chop into small pieces; set mushrooms and soaking liquid aside.
2. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions without added fat or salt. Transfer to a large bowl and cover with foil to keep warm.
3. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and fresh and dried mushrooms and cook until fresh mushrooms wilt and release juice, 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup cold water and add to skillet with the reserved mushroom soaking liquid. Simmer 1 minute, until sauce thickens. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Pour hot mushroom sauce over pasta, add spinach and toss to combine (hot sauce will wilt spinach leaves). Add parmesan and almonds and mix will.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.