4-6 cups cooked pinto beans or 2 cans (16 oz. each) refried beans
1 pkg (10-12 oz.) package chorizo (a Mexican sausage, located in deli section)
3/4 cup Kraft Cheddar or Monterey Cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Add pinto beans in food processor and puree until smooth or desired consistency. (If using canned refried beans, no pureeing is needed.)
2. In a non-stick skillet, sauté and mix chorizo until smooth. Add beans and mix thoroughly. Simmer on low-medium heat for 10-15 minutes; continue to mix occasionally to avoid beans sticking on bottom of pan.
3. Top with Kraft Cheddar or Monterey Cheese, and cover until cheese has melted. Remove from heat. Serve with chips or you can spread on flour tortillas to make burritos.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.