1. Heat oil; brown chicken & garlic about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in chili powder, cook 1 minute.
3. Add: tomatoes, beans, corn, chilies, chocolate, cinnamon, cumin, salt and cilantro. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until sauce thickens, about 10-15 minutes.
4. Stir in lime juice. Serve with flour tortillas, sour cream, and cheese.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.