1 tub whip cream (or homemade-whichever you prefer)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat the oven to the temperature on the box. Then mix the cake mix with the eggs, water and oil. Bake cake as directed.
2. When the cake is still warm (after baking) poke holes in it with the end of a wooden spoon. Pour sweetened condensed milk and caramel all over the cake, and then let it cool.
3. When cool, cover the cake with whipped cream, as if it were frosting. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.