1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Stir flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt together in mixing bowl. Melt shortening; cool.
2. Combine egg and milk; add cooled shortening. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients all at once. Stir only until blended. (Batter will be lumpy.) Gently fold in blueberries.
3. Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full of batter.
4. Bake muffins 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.